What are AMS IV Therapies used for?
AMS IV therapy is used for several purposes including:
- Hangover relief
- Athletic performance recovery
- Biorhythm recovery after air travel
- Enhancement of biological rhythm in situations of intense activity
- Reinforcement restoration of biological profile after extended lack of sleep
- Addition and enhancement of immunity and biological response alongside pharmaceutical treatments for chronic diseases
- Immunity support
- Cold and flu relief
- Digestion issues
What Are The Benefits of AMS IV Therapy?
One of the main benefits of IV Therapy is fast, more effective results without gastrointestinal side effects, absorption issues or loss of potency.
The process allows the nutrients to go right into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and allowing you to have more energy, think more clearly, and enjoy a better mood.
The benefits will differ depending on the condition treated, the protocol used, the overall health of the client, and how many treatments are done. Some reported benefits include:
- Stronger immunity (warding off a cold or flu)
- Enhanced mood
- Increased sports recovery time
- More energy
- Improved concentration and mental focus
- Increased calmness and relaxation
- Balanced blood sugar
- Improved sleep patterns
- Improved jet lag
- Improved hangover
- Reduced instances of migraines
- Boosted fertility and hormonal imbalance
- Improved complexion
- Reduced signs of ageing
Who Would Benefit From AMS IV Therapy?
Originally, intravenous nutrients were used mainly in hospitals for patients who were dehydrated, nutrient-deficient or unable to take medications orally.
Nowadays, pretty healthy people can boost their wellness and energy levels from IV Vitamin Therapy.
The stress of modern living can lower your immune system and general wellbeing: IV Therapy can give that much-needed boost, making it a realistic and practical option.
While stress alone doesn’t cause us to catch a cold or a flu virus, it definitely weakens the immune system’s ability to respond to viruses, leaving us more vulnerable to infection and illness.
So, if you want to boost your immunity, replace lost fluids and electrolytes after a boozy replace lot fluids and electrocytes after a boozy night out or support recovery from high performance businessman or athlete or patient with specific needs AMS IV Vitamin Therapy can help to restore your body’s nutrient levels to their optimal state.
Stress is the most common reason people come to us for the treatment. The majority of our clients choose the AMS IV and Immunity Booster IV treatments to help them feel energised and boost their immunity.
How Long Does The IV Therapy Effects Last?
Typically, the effects become fully noticeable after the 12 – 24 hours after infusion, although, many people report feeling better right after treatment.
The effects last for 8 days to 3 weeks depending on the composition and type of IV Therapy.
Is AMS IV Therapy Safe?
Today, the administration of intravenous fluids via IV infusion is common and generally safe, but it is possible to increase the risk of adverse effects, when it is not done by a specialist doctor, who supervises, evaluates and cares for the patient as well as the intravenous infusion process.
At AMS we have a specialist pathology team to plan and oversee the application of each IV infusion individually.
If you have any medical condition, it is always advised to consult with your doctor prior to treatment to avoid any complications.
Also, because of the puncture of your skin – there’s a risk of infection. Although the risk of skin or blood infection is unlikely, it’s important to only consult with a qualified medical professional, who ensures a safe and healthy vitamin infusion.
At IV Boost, every patient will have a thorough medical assessment with our medical director Dr Spiros Barbas before any treatment. IV Boost can also perform a comprehensive diagnostic test to assess the levels of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients in a body and customise the cocktails accordingly.
Essential Points to Consider When Planning an AMS IV Therapy – Why you feel safe when you choose AMS IV clinic
- If you have a particular medical condition, then it is advised to talk with the doctor to see if IV Vitamin Therapy is right for you.
- Always make sure that the doctor you’re receiving IV vitamin therapy from is certified and is aware of all your health conditions and concerns.
- It’s important that you do your research about the clinic, where you will book an appointment for IV Treatment. The clinic should have a thorough medical evaluation and history by a qualified doctor before approving you for the procedure.
- Clinicians must ask about your medical history, medications and allergies – and either reject or appoint you.
- You should never feel hurried and a nurse should explain what’s being done to you at all times.
- AMS medical clinic provides advanced medical services and dedicated physicians align with world and local medical standards for IV therapy
When in doubt, don’t be afraid to ask for credentials of the doctor, his specialty and the validity of the clinic that treats you. Choose your clinic wisely!
If you have any more questions about AMS IV Therapy, please call:
AMS Mykonos +30 22890 22352
AMS Mykonos (mobile) +30 6976737677
AMS Athens + 30 2106659688